Asus router login using router.Asus.com
https://router.Asus.com is default address for Asus Router Login page. Once you fill https://router.Asus.com in address bar, you will get redirect for Asus login window where you will need to fill the login user name and password and you can manage all required information for your Asus router. But, before you go for Asus router default login window, there some pre configurations you will need to make. We are going to explain complete steps for managing the login for your Asus router. So, have a look and enjoy trouble free WiFi access for your Asus router home network.
Steps to Login Asus Router Smart Setup Page | Router Login Asus
- At the computer system that is connected to your Asus router, login to Asus router. default address for Asus router login is http://router.Asus.com
- You can also use 192.168.1.1 IP address for login to your Asus router setup window.
- Asus router login window will appear on screen where you will need to enter the user name and password for your Asus router.
- After filling the user name and password for router Asus login, you will need to hit the enter key.
- If the login details are correct for your Asus login, you will redirect to Asus router smart setup wizard.
- At graphical user interface for your Asus router, you can easily manage all advance settings for your router.
Possible Issues you can Face with Asus Router Login Page
While login to your Asus wireless router login page using http://router.Asus.com address, you can face a number of possible issues and these issues are listed below.
- http://router.Asus.com is the default address for accessing login page for Asus router but most of users face problems login to Asus router page using this default address. You can also try using 192.168.1.1 IP address for login to your Asus.
- You will not get login for your Asus wireless router if you are not using correct login password for your Asus login. Make sure using accurate user name and password for your Asus router.
- If you forgot the login details for your Asus login window, you can reset your Asus router for default settings. After resetting your Asus router to default settings, you can login to Asus router using default login details.
- You have to make sure that you are using http://router.Asus.com in the address bar not in the search bar. If you put this login address in search bar, you will not get redirect for Asus router login page rather you will find a number of organic search results for Asus router login steps.
Resetting Asus Router to Default Settings
If you do not remember the login password for your Asus router login, you can reset your Asus router for default settings. After resetting your Asus router to default settings, you can make access for your Asus router using the default login password. Remember, resetting your Asus router t default settings will delete all the personalized settings from your Asus router.
Steps for Resetting Your Asus Router for Default Settings
- Find the reset button located at back side of your Asus router.
- Take a paper pin and press the rest button for few seconds.
- Release the reset button after few seconds and your Asus router will erase all the settings and configurations from smart setup.
- You can now login to Asus router using default login details.
Once you reset your Asus router to default settings all other settings including Asus router user name and password, WiFi access password and login name, ISP login user name and password, settings you have made for port forwarding will be delete from your Asus router. Resetting the Asus wireless router for default settings is also same. You will need to press the reset button for few seconds and all the personalized settings will be removed from your router.
Changing the LAN IP Address After Login to your Asus Router
There are a many advance settings you can make after login to your Asus router. Changing the LAN IP address for your Asus router is one such advance setting you can make after login to https://router.Asus.com web address. Here are the steps for changing the LAN IP address for your Asus router.
Steps for Resetting Your Asus Router for Default Settings
- Login to your Asus setup page using https://router.Asus.com address and select “Network MAP” option.
- Select “LAN” option under “Advance Settings”.
- Under “IP Address” you will need to enter the new IP address for your Asus router.
- After changing the LAN IP address for Asus router, you will need to reboot your Asus router. All wireless devices will attach their self to Asus router after rebooting your Asus router.
Under the Blog session you can find best solution for issues that relates to https://router.Asus.com, Asus router login, Asus login, Asus router default login, router Asus com login, default Asus router login, Asus router login rt n66u, Asus router login rt ac68u, Asus router login rt ac87u, Asus router login ac1900, Asus router rt n56u login, Asus router login 192.168, Asus ac2400 router login
Wireless Settings you will Need to Make for Asus Router
If want to enjoy trouble free access for your Asus router, you will need to make wireless settings for your Asus router. You will need to configure a number of wireless settings for your Asus router. Here is the list of configuration you will need to make for Asus router.
Asus Router Setup for Wireless Name
You should give a unique name to your Asus wireless name so you can uniquely identify the wireless network for your Asus router. You can change the wireless name for your Asus router after login to default Asus router login page.
Asus Router Access Password
You must choose a strong password for your Asus router login page. A strong password will help to secure the home network for your Asus router. You can change the password for Asus router login after login to smart setup wizard.
Changing the Wireless Channel
You will need to configure the wireless channel for your Asus router so you can make sure that advance settings are configured for your Asus router. Make login to https://router.asus.com address and go for such advance settings for your Asus router.